mBHOT treatments are safe and there are very few sides effects, but we still recommend our patients consult their doctor before using our services.
Conditions that may cause adverse reaction:
- Previous spontaneous pneumonia
- Severe heart/lung problems
- Optic Neuritis
- High fever
- Known ear infection or upper respiratory infection
- Uncontrolled seizure disorder
- Congenital spherocytosis
- Currently taken Cisplantinum, Disulphiram , or Doxorbicin
- Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks 4hrs before your appointment.
mBHOT can help with a wide variety of conditions when standard medications are not working. For best results from your treatments it is recommended that frequent use of the mBHOT is needed. Multiple sessions will improve the effectiveness of mBHOT as the body will be in a primed state for longer periods resulting in better outcome from the treatments.
Commonly Asked Questions
Treatment times are usually between 1 – 2hrs per session, 3-6 times per week. Duration and frequency of treatments vary to our patients requirements.
Most defenitely, as it provides an immeasurable boost which counteracts the signs of aging. In fact new research indicates that hyperbaric oxygenation slows Apoptosis (Cell death).
Yes, mBHOT yields wonderful results from children. In fact new research with children suffering from brain injuries & genetic disorders show positive results. We recommend that children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult inside the chamber.
Our chambers are made from quality products and has been proven to be safe and reliable. While our chambers uses pressurized room air with a an oxygen concentrator. Hence it is safe not flammable, however the chamber should not be exposed to any naked flame.
The most common side effect is discomfort to the ears during pressurization. To minimize the risk, patients learn the adequate clearing of your ears during pressurization and decompression.
Some patients may feel tired and dizzy after using the mild hyperbaric chamber for the first time. It’s a good sign as mBHOT will speed up your metabolism.
- Never use the chamber if you have a cold or flu like symptoms.
- Never use the chamber if you have rhinitis or a middle ear infection.
- Never us the chamber if you are pregnant.
Yes, below are some links to more information on benefits and how mBHOT works:
- Can Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Help You? At What Cost? – New Mobility
- Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for wound healing and neck and head pain resolution – YouTube
- What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Therapy? – YouTube
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Brain Injury. Post Stroke Recovery Research Review – YouTube